Symbol go
GD RT         Turnover  mln.
COMPANY NEWS

ETEM Establishes Libyan Subsidiary

  e-mail
 

The new production unit of ETEM in Libya will be operative in the beginning of 2009. The plant will comprise a extrusion and a powder coating unit in a first stage.

 

ETEM is a Greek producer of architectural systems, panels and extrusion products.

 

The new plant will have a production capacity of 2,200 tonnes annually, while the powder coating unit can cover 10,000 tonnes per year.

The total investment amounts to 10 million euro while ETEM participates with 55%, or 5.5 million euro. The remaining 45% is held by Libyan plastic producers.

 

The new company aims at fully covering the Libyan market and expand in the wider region of Northern Africa and the Middle East.

 

A second production line will be established if market conditions prove favourable.

The plant totals 65,000 sq m, 14,000 of which are covered, situated 14 km outside the Libyan capital, Tripoli.

Follow Capital.gr to Social Media
  Did you find this article interesting?: